Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today we went to the doctor's and had an ultrasound. It was so neat to see the little arms and legs. He or she (troy has me calling it a he because he's convinced its a boy!) was moving all over the place. He even had the hiccups for a minute it was so cute. The pictures aren't great but the first one he has his hand over his face and you can kinda see his legs. The second picture you can see the face a little better. My official due date is now July 11th. Yes the same day my little brother is getting married...sorry Derek and Ash you might have to change your date:)





3 comments:

Mary said...

Baby Holland is so cute! I'm with Troy I think you are having a boy! Have fun in Utah!

The Goldade's said...

YEAH! You've finally entered the blog world! It's great to see all your pics...it makes me jealous! I wanna take a trip to FL so bad now! Especially since it's snowing and blowing and only like 10 degrees here! YUCK! Love the ultrasound pics! We're excited and glad things are going well so far! We'll see you at christmas! :)

GreatGrandParents said...

Your Dad sent me your Blog Page. It is so great to see you two..three..four! Brooke I know you will be a fantastic Mother, just take one look at CoCo. We love you so much and send many angels to surround our kids. Great Grandparents WOW!

Love,
Grandma Doris