Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Valentine's

Troy put this little set up on our bed the night before Valentine's. The bear had a note on it that said This is just the start of your Valentine's...!!! I don't know how I ended up with such an amazing husband. He's always spoiling me rotten and he treats me like a queen. I'm so lucky!




For Valentine's Troy took me to down town Disney to see a movie and have dinner. Just when I thought our night was over and it was time to go home of course he had something else up his sleeve. He surprised me with Cirque Du Soleil tickets!! I was so excited. We've both wanted to see the show for ever but it was just too expensive. He got us amazing seats (only 4 rows up) for an amazing deal. It was sooo much fun. Oh and Troy got to feel our little guy kick for the first time. I don't know why maybe because it was so loud but he was kicking like crazy :)



1 comment:

v johnson said...

That is so sweet it made me cry just reading it! Brooke... you look so cute prego!