Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ryder James Holland is here....

I can't believe he is finally here!! Our baby boy arrived into this world on June 22 at 12:15p.m. weighing 7lbs 10oz and 21 inches long. Everything went really well and he is as healthy as can be. I started feeling my contractions at 6:30a.m. I called Troy (he was playing basketball) and he came home showered, I finished packing and we got to the hospital by 8:00a.m. I pushed about 4 or 5 times and he was out by 12:15p.m. It went pretty quick which was good and bad. Good because it didn't drag on, bad because my epidural didn't have time to kick in...ouch! He is absolutely perfect and he is such a good baby. We are loving being parents! Troy is already talking about trying to have another one....!??




















1 comment:

the holland's said...

Thanks for posting pictures!!!! I was waiting. My cute little nephew!!!! Yay! I agree with Troy :) have another. Ryder is so cute..... Why not right?