Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Boating

I love being back in Utah there are so many thing I missed doing like boating and camping. I guess you can do those things in Florida too but if you go boating in the ocean you worry about sharks and if you go to the lake you worry about alligators. So call me a chicken but you'd never catch me in the water and camping is just miserable because it's hot and humid! Here the air is fresh and crisp, it gets cool at night and the only thing you have to worry about boating is what swim suit to wear...:) JK
Troy's Buddy Seth

My little nephew Brogan was trying to blow dry his hair with the heater...:)



1 comment:

Denise said...

Your nephew Brogan is absolutely adorable! :) That was a cute post! I can't wait to see Ryder again - I'm sure he has changed a lot since I've seen him!